Rhino K is an organic bloom booster suitable for Soil, coco and hydroponics.
Rhino K does not contain Phosphates making it microbe friendly compared to other monopotassium phosphate (PK) bloom additives on the market that will destroy your microlife and soil.
The pure 15% organic Potassium solution is ideal for creating more bud burst at flower onset and a great flower enhancer to use during the last 3 weeks of budding to harden and swell calyxes leading to increases in Terpene and Trichome production.
Fulvates and vitamins maximise key nutrient movement and reproductive energy directing all minerals and plant reserves towards bud formation and oil production.
Based on organic K-Citrate Rhino K is better hand watered and applied within 48hrs of diluting the concentration with water. Commercial growers should add Rhino K to reservoirs 48hrs before tank change for best usage and results.
- Suitable for Organic production
- Compatible with Soil, Hydro & Coco Systems
- More flowering sites with heavier blooms
- Increases Trichrome and Terpene production
- Larger bud calyxes for harder flowers
- Higher value end product
- More colour expression at harvest
- No harsh residuals at harvest and flushes easily