Is your conductivity instrument adequately cleaned and giving accurate results?
Most of Bluelab’s EC/ppm equipment does not need calibrating as they are all factory calibrated here at Bluelab (except Bluelab EC and ppm Pens). The 2.77 EC solution is used as a reference or checking solution to ensure you have adequately cleaned the EC/CF probe.
To ensure solutions remain accurate:
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Decanter into a smaller plastic cup
- Discard sample after use
- Store in a cool dark place
- Store with lid secured tightly
- Keep out of reach of children