Humic acid and fulvic acid additives are known to increase the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils and act as a “chelator” to aid nutrient uptake. They also help enhance root development, improve the water holding capacity of soils and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. Humic acid (HA) is derived from leonardite, a coal like material formed via the decomposition of plant matter.
Fulvic acid (FA) is the fraction of humic acid that is soluble in water under all pH conditions. Fulvic acid is regarded for providing superior efficacy than humic acids.
‘Kelp’ is derived from the soluble ‘extract’ of seaweed species such as Ascophyllum Nodosum and Laminaria. The extract is widely regarded to act as a soil conditioner that increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils, assists nutrient uptake and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
GroStorm includes kelp, fulvic & humic acid, plus natural vitamins. Most brands ‘package’ these elements in over 3 or more bottles:
- Promotes plant vitality, yield & quality
- Maximizes Brix levels, oils & taste
- Increases resistance to heat stress
- Highly stable and fully soluble (no blockages)
- Use during vegetative & flowering
- For use in hydroponics, soil or coco
- Dose rate 2.5ml/L (9.5ml/Gal)