Faster root growth leads to shorter vegetative periods and more crop yields
Unlike other root stimulants which may only be effective in the vegetative stages of growth, Go Roots will protect your roots throughout the entire plants life cycle.
• Increase in Root Mass
• Assist in Root Recovery from over-watering
• Protect against Damping Off and Root Rot Diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora fungi
• Contains built in Fungicide for Total Crop Protection during all stages of plants life cycle
• Creates increased Lateral Feeder Roots
• Faster transplants and cuttings establishments
• Humic and Fulvic Acid for nutrient and trace element uptake
How to Apply Go Roots
Propagation : Soak medium at a rate of 1ml per 4L before placing in cuttings, continue to soak medium as needed at the same rate during the propagation stage or otherwise us Professor’s Starter Soak.
Vegetative : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution throughout the entire vegetative stage.
Flowering : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution for the first 4 weeks of flowering, then reduce strength to 2ml per 10L to protect existing roots from root disease.
Transplant/Stressed : Go Roots should be used in the transplanting stage and on stressed plants as a medium drench at a rate of 4ml per 1L