Professor’s Terpene Gold is a 100% organic and natural additive. It is used during the flowering stage of a plants growth to increase the production of resin and to give a better aroma and flavour of the essential oils.
What are Terpenes used for?
Terpenes help to create sticky and sweet smelling buds. Each bud on a plant is covered in tiny oil glands (trichlomes) which produce resin. The glaze that covers a plant is made up of trichlomes and the more trichlomes that are present the more essintial oils that are produced.
Terpen Gold increases the number of oil producing glands while also helping to perfect the quality of the plant’s oil, resulting in more pure and potent oils.
The Benefits of using Professor’s Terpene Gold
- Increases resin and stickiness in plants
- Improves the quality of a plants flowers and fruit
- Increases the plants essential oil production
- More aromatic buds with a stronger flavour
- Increses potency and deepens the taste
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor gardening
- Compatible with all types of nutrients
- Hydroponic dosage: (Week 1-2 during Flower) Add 2ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution – (Week 3-7 during Flower) Add 4ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution
- Soil dosage: Add 2ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution